Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xox101
Beginner
Message 1 of 26

Warez-bb?

Go to solution

Can anyone confirm that access to warez-bb.org has been blocked? I can get onto this site using my android phone through o2 but not through my BT infinity connection.

Thanks

Jerry

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 26

Re: Warez-bb?

Go to solution

Got no problems accessing it here with BTBB

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 26

Go to solution
Works here but I do get a warning from Mcafee before it allows me onto the site.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
xox101
Beginner
Message 4 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks for that. It's weird indeed, can't get on it through BT on two different laptops, one running Win 7 and the other Linux Mint. Even tried Internet exploder but to no avail. Yet if I connect my phone to the Mint box and turn on the tethering I have no trouble.

0 Ratings
xox101
Beginner
Message 5 of 26

Go to solution

And the answer is Malwarebytes which has without any indication whatsover taken to blocking warez-bb. Doesn't explain why I couldn't access the site through a Linux box though, perhaps a coincidence as warez-bb does go down on a regular basis.

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 26

Go to solution
Glad it's sorted 😄
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
firewall2013
Beginner
Message 7 of 26

Access to warez-bb.org

Go to solution

Can anyone confirm that access to warez-bb.org has been blocked? Seems to go down now and then but can't get access via BT for last 4 days! http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.warez-bb.org/ shows its up but I have no access. Anyone got the same problem?

0 Ratings
ach2
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 26

Re: Access to warez-bb.org

Go to solution

I've just tried connecting to warex-bb.org using both Chrome and IE and neither can connect.

0 Ratings
firewall2013
Beginner
Message 9 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks for trying. Anyone know how to work round this ? Any other sites as good as warez bb?

0 Ratings
Vindictor
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 26

Go to solution

After just having read your post, and after only having joined BT Broadband yesterday I was interested to see if they were blocking a site, so I just tried this site on my phone, connected to EE 3G, and that couldn't load the page either, so I guess it's unavailable at this time, not only for BT customers.

Vin.

EDIT:  I tried pinging their site but it failed.  I used the IP address I found by pinging and tried that to access the site but it was also unavailable, however googling their IP address lead me eventually to this page.  Hope it helps!

http://blog.warez-bb.org/2009/03/downtime-changing-dns/#/2013/02/server-issues-3

0 Ratings