cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Wargame: European Escalation problems

Ok, i'll go borrow a friend's, I'll report back with the results once it's set up and tested.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

@Verox wrote:

Ok, i'll go borrow a friend's, I'll report back with the results once it's set up and tested.

If you use a different make of router, you will have to change the login details to.

User name  broadbanduser@btbroadband.com

Password  BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Ok, tried it with a Netgear N600 I borrowed off a friend and the same problems occur.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 18

@Verox wrote:

Ok, tried it with a Netgear N600 I borrowed off a friend and the same problems occur.

Then perhaps its an issue with your computer, it may not have a high enough specification.

If your broadband is not disconnecting, then it has to be a local network issue, or a problem with the host.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

then it looks like it is a P2P issue all you can do now is try the game out of peak time or a possible  pc  issue  with a firewall or  antivirus issue 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

I'll try installing on a seperate computer and see if if it has the same issue but I don't think the issue will be resolved like that, it's only games that use a p2p connection that have this issue, all other games work perfectly.

Also, I have the same problem regardless of who is hosting it, be it one of my friends or a random host.

I'll also try playing at some point early morning when the p2p throttling stops to see if it is resolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 18

ok please keep us informed on your progress
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 18

Bit of an old thread but thought I'd add a bit of info...

I play Wargame EE with my 2 brothers. I'm on BT infinity and my 2 brothers both have fast Virgin connections (around 100mb) and we constantly have issues with multiplayer games. Its not BT related as they sometimes play the game against each other and experience the same issues (dropped from game - game going out of sync). Worth mentioning also is all our machines are modern gaming rigs so its not that the systems don't meet the system requirements of the game.

0 Ratings