cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 18

Warren Buckley writing to the dead

My father died recently, now someone called Warren Buckley has sent him a threatning letter demanding payment, despite me informing BT's so called berevement service and changing account details.

Buckley has signed the letter as Managing Director, Customer Service, dated 12 June.

BT do not know how or will not connect me to him. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with this horrible person ?

I know BT have appalling customer service, but this is really too much !

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: Warren Buckley writing to the dead

this is a computer generated letter.  Warren Buckley is no longer head of customer services having changed job within BT Group

the mods will help by posting a contact us link - they are only BT employees on forum

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 18

Hi unacceptable-service,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry this happened.  I can understand how difficult a time it is for you and your family and I'd like to take this opportunity to offer you my sincere condolences.

Send us over the details and we'll sort this out.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.  Once you have completed the form, reply on this thread with "details sent" or something along those lines (without posting the confirmation reference number) and we'll pick this up as a matter of urgency.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 18

Thank you for your replies, however I now understand that Buckley left this job some time ago. I want to speak to him directly before deciding what action to take.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 18

I guess the demand letter was already in the system prior to the OP advising bereavement services and at too late a stage for the letter to be stopped.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 18

Thanks for your reply.

The letter was sent after I changed the account details.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 18

I would suggest that you first contact the mods who will make sure that the account is updated which surely is first priority - don't want any chasers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 18

I have updated the account again.

Time to move to a new provider, I think !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 18

I am going to try some other online services to get contact details, I now have a photograph of Buckley, if not I am going to take this matter to the papers as I do not want this happening to other people.

BT seem to despise and dis-respect their customers at every opportunity and this to a customer who has been with BT for 40 years !

Thanks again for your replies.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 18

As has already been posted Warren Buckley NO LONGER works for BT Retail your service provider and the letter you received is computer generated please just let the forum mods deal with this for you 

The Forum Mods once contacted will take personal ownership of your problem until fully resolved 

0 Ratings