Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eejaymm
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Watch on both BT TV and Sky

Go to solution

I want to watch our BT Sport on both the BTTV box and on Sky. Can it be done?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
JohnC2
Message 2 of 7

Re: Watch on both BT TV and Sky

Go to solution

Hi @eejaymm You can add a separate subscription for BT Sport on Sky but you have to pay a full subscription for the service. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
eejaymm
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Sorry - I didn't say that I do have a subscription and I was viewing bt sports on sky. When our sky box broke we added it to the bt box which was in another room that wasn't used much so that we could watch the rugby. Now I have a new sky box and wanted to know if I can keep it on both? I don't seem to be able to get it back on skybox again.
0 Ratings
pete1412009
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@JohnC2 wrote:

Hi @eejaymm You can add a separate subscription for BT Sport on Sky but you have to pay a full subscription for the service. 

Cheers

John

Hi John,

I am an existing BT customer and currently have a subscription to BT Sport.  I also subscribe to Sky TV.

How can I arrange it so that I am able to watch BT Sport through my Sky+ Box?

Thanks,

Peter

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @pete1412009 & @eejaymm to have BT Sport on both platforms will require 2 subscriptions. To arrange this try the Order Chat Team  who will be able to arrange this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
pete1412009
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply John.

I do not want to pay for two subscriptions to the same service.  Could I transfer my existing BT Sport subscription over to my current Sky TV subscription, so that I may only watch BT Sport on the Sky platform?

Kind regards,

Peter

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @pete1412009 If you would prefer to watch BT Sport on Sky instead of BTTV you can do this. However you would need to cancel the BT Sport on BTTV first and then take up BT Sport on Sky but you will be paying more to watch via that method than on BTTV.

You can find out more information on the BT Sport on Sky for existing broadband customers here.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings