cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Watching BT Sport on my Sky multi room box/TV - am I missing something?

BT chat - non UK manned - tell me that to add BT Sport to my Sky multi room box/TV, because it's already on my main Sky HD box/TV, it will cost me £5 per month - but I can only watch one box/TV at a time - and I could watch it on my iPad - or online - at no extra cost - this cannot be right, can it?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Watching BT Sport on my Sky multi room box/TV - am I missing something?

If you pay the extra £5 for another sky box connection then you can watch on both boxes at same time - multiroom

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Watching BT Sport on my Sky multi room box/TV - am I missing something?

@adambc wrote:

BT chat - non UK manned - tell me that to add BT Sport to my Sky multi room box/TV, because it's already on my main Sky HD box/TV, it will cost me £5 per month - but I can only watch one box/TV at a time - and I could watch it on my iPad - or online - at no extra cost - this cannot be right, can it?

If you want to add it to a second box the fee is £5pm. There's no limit to how many of the boxes you can have on at the same time 

0 Ratings