cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penguin13
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Watching live football on BT Sport

Could a general rule be introduced to stop commentators talking about other matches that have already taken place - i.e. giving scores, results etc - while the current live match is taking place.

Also, could BT Sport not display the day's results at the bottom of the screen every half-hour or so during the current live match.

There must be a lot of people like myself who want to watch highlights of the other games without knowing the results.

For those that do need to know the score/results as they happen then there are so many other places they can access to find this information.

Does anyone know how to contact the various commentators or Heads of Sport at Bt and Sky by email so that these suggestions can be put to them directly?.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Watching live football on BT Sport

Indeed. Just goes to show that people who work in TV (not just BT) do not actually understand sport.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Watching live football on BT Sport

This has long been an annoyance for some viewers. The powers that be don't do it by accident and they will know about the discontent, so it must be a considered policy. I've no idea what the reasons are, but I can't be the only one to like it as it is.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings