Did you mean: 
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 41 of 53

Re: Email Accounts Merged ??

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your continued patience, I appreciate this issue was first reported some time ago and I have not been able to offer an explanation.  

Our technical team are still investigating to try and understand what is causing the problem.  I hope to have an update that I can share in the next 48 hours.

In the mean time, @Rogerdodge51 I am sorry you are also experiencing this problem.  I dropped you a private message asking for some details.  I would really appreciate if you could reply and I will add your details to the investigation.

Once I have an update I will post back here.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 42 of 53

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay in posting back here. 

Customers can link multiple email addresses to a single BTID by providing the email addresses and passwords that they wish to link.  Once linked you can access all your linked emails using just your BTID username and password.   

We're aware of a small number of customers who are seeing their linked email accounts but not the email account which they expect to see when they log in.  If you are experiencing this issue please contact us via the forum and we’ll investigate.  For those who have already sent me your details, thank you for your continued patience.  Your details are aiding our investigation and we will update you further when we know more.”

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 53

Go to solution

Thanks for the update Sean.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 44 of 53

Go to solution

@SeanD wrote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your continued patience, I appreciate this issue was first reported some time ago and I have not been able to offer an explanation.  

Our technical team are still investigating to try and understand what is causing the problem.  I hope to have an update that I can share in the next 48 hours.

Once I have an update I will post back here.

Cheers

Sean

Well here we are over 48 hours later and surprise surprise, no update from the mail team. How incompetent do they have to be to not understand what it is they did a month ago and to put it right. They couldn't run a whelk stall.

0 Ratings
Rogerdodge51
Contributor
Message 45 of 53

Go to solution

Sean,

Surely there should be an update by now ?

0 Ratings
RRT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 53

Go to solution

**cough**

**hello?**

It would be kinda nice to know what's been discovered, guys.

Thank you.

RRT

0 Ratings
Rogerdodge51
Contributor
Message 47 of 53

Go to solution

I just tried logging into my account today and it worked properly again. Can you check your accounts and see if the problem has gone away ? We cannot say its resolved until BT provide some feedback !!!

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 53

Go to solution

Well, well so it has. Mine working properly again today.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 49 of 53

Go to solution

Usual deafening silence from the email team. Haven't even got the courtesy to say its fixed, let alone what the problem was.

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 50 of 53

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the updates.  Let me try and found out what was done to fix this issue.

I will come back here and let you know.

Cheers

Sean