cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P-a-u-l
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Webpages do not always load 1st attempt after exchange upgrade to 21CN

I bought a new TP Link Router & dual aerial wireless USB adapters to solve my line speed issues as the old BT Home hub 1.5 cannot handle the new exchange.

http://www.shop.bt.com/products/tp-link-300mbps-wireless-n-adsl-router-77S0.html

Now some websites need to be either clicked twice or ctrl+F5 to refresh the page as it does not always load the first time which is weird also getting random disconnects which do not last long then it auto reconnects!

Please does anyone have any advice for me on what to look at I am now plugged direct into the BT master socket & using wirelsss but even using wired its the same issue.

Download speeds are around 1.3Mb up are around 1mb. Still in the line learning phase as its only been 5 days since I plugged this new Router in could it just be natural for that to take longer to stabilise???

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Webpages do not always load 1st attempt after exchange upgrade to 21CN

@P-a-u-l wrote:

I bought a new TP Link Router & dual aerial wireless USB adapters to solve my line speed issues as the old BT Home hub 1.5 cannot handle the new exchange.

I am surprised as all variants of the Hub are compatible with Bt BB (with the exception of Infinity)

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings