cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Website and email access issue

i seem to have a slightly odd issue in accessing a website and an e-mail account I have. when I am con?nected to my router via wif (home hub v3) I cannot access a particular website and the email account I have associated with it but if I connect to BT wifi with FON I can access the website and the eMail account without any problems. When trying to connect to the email account via my router I get messages saying the password is in correct which I know it isn't because as soon as I change the connection to BT wifi with FON everything is ok. I can't see the website as been blocked anywhere and the website just relates to a football supporters trust so there isn't anything too dodgy about that 😀 Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
James-C
BT Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Website and email access issue

Hi @907467

Have you tried to see if the DNS records for the domain and asociated email are correct? I assume you are the hostmaster.

Try a nslookup of dig from your computer when connected to your BT HomeHub.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Website and email access issue

Thanks for the response. It looks the issue has resolved itself, I was having a few issues with Windows 10 so reverted to Windows 7 and that seems to have resolved the problem.

0 Ratings