Could really do with some advice here guys. I live in a small housing estate, 47 house. With Royal mail all have house numbers with BT 2 have plot numbers, Mine is listed as Plot 35 for example, the other plot was never built on.
Every single house in this estate can get BT Infinity bar mine, When I check Openreach I get.
Your area is currently in our plans to be upgraded with Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), however we follow a different design and build process for FTTP so you won't see updates at each stage. When you are able to place orders you will see the Accepting Orders message. In some instances our FTTP plans change. If this happens you will move though the journey stages normally.
When you check the rest of the houses
Great news, you can order a Fibre to the Premises service today.
Check with one of these Service Providers to see if they’re offering Ultrafast Fibre in your area.
The entire estate is fibre enabled via FTTP. I know this as I asked the engineer who was out fixing an issue last week. He wasn't very helpful though and told me to contact my ISP.
So I am not sure what to do guys. I could say Plot 35 doesn't exist, with Royal mail its number 35, with BT it goes number 34,36 and Plot 35 is last on the list.
He confirmed it is FTTP, the entire estate was enabled last December.
ONT Kit no never heard of it.
I explained the issue to the FTTP team, they confirmed its a billing issue and transferred me to the billing team who could not change the address and lodged some type of complaint and said it would take up to 72 hours.
I feel like banging my head against the wall if truth be told here.
When I check the Open reach site this morning we now have my house as a Plot number and a house number and where as yesterday it said Inscope it now says
We're working with government and industry to explore ways to bring Superfast fibre to as many people as possible but don't have a plan for your area yet.
You might consider co-funding fibre access in your community. Knowing there's a healthy demand in your area can also really help.
I phoned the FTTP who were as useless as the regular guys. They said once the address was changed that would sort the problem, I explained the address has been changed and its actually gone back a step, they weren't interested, said it takes 72 hours.
Well the 72 hours have come and gone and no contact from BT so I phoned again. They now say it can take up to 5 days to fix, I get the impression they really don't have a clue and are palming me off. They changed the address but that didn't fix the problem, they know I am fibre enabled but computer says no.
Whenever the mods here have contacted Openreach for a database update it's taken 7-10 days for everything to be finalised.