cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Weird problem in accessing email - zero response from BT

Weird problem accessing email.

I go to the log in page, type in my user name/password.  Click Login in and the information just disappears. No error message, no invalid password. nothing.

I've called BT twice now.  30 minutes on the phone each time, then a promise to "escalate" it with a call back immediately/within 24 hours.

Nothing.  Not a peep.

I am running a business. I am dependent on my email.  I've had no email now for 3 days, ahead of a bank holiday weekend.

BT: Wake up. This is an unacceptable level of customer service.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Weird problem in accessing email - zero response from BT

@hoarecha wrote:

I go to the log in page, type in my user name/password.  Click Login in and the information just disappears. No error message, no invalid password. nothing.

I've called BT twice now.  30 minutes on the phone each time, then a promise to "escalate" it with a call back immediately/within 24 hours.

Nothing.  Not a peep.

I am running a business. I am dependent on my email.  I've had no email now for 3 days, ahead of a bank holiday weekend.

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

If you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

Business usage is not permitted or supported on a residential account.

BT business use a business standard e-mail sevice

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Wonderully helpful response. /sarcasm

I have a 4 week break between two contracts and am doing some ad hoc work for a client.  It's not a regualr business.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@hoarecha wrote:

Nothing.  Not a peep.

The above seems prety unambiguous to me. If email is that important to you, you need a service with a proper SLA not a consumer grade service that operates on best endevours.