cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Welton Northamptonshire

all you can do is use the checker and keep an eye for new cabinets near the existing BT cabinets that will be the best way of knowing when infinity is going to be activated in your area
Highlighted
nigeladams
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Thanks, John.

It's unfortunate that your suggestion is the only way of checking.

I would have thought that BT (Openreach) would want to promote the fact that they are improving their service to customers or am I being too optimistic?

Cheers!

Nigel

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Openreach provide the network to all isps and phone providers equally under Ofcom rules and do not deal with the public so BT retail your supplier buy the service from them and BT Wholesale and there for you can use either the bt retail checker or the openreach one which will tell you as and when fibre products are going to be available in your area even when an exchange is upgraded not every green street cabinet is or can be upgraded so it is a matter of regular checking to see when available to you
0 Ratings
Smiffy71
Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Just as an update on this thread. I have ordered BT Infinity today, for My Mum and Dad's home in Welton, and it will be installed on the 26th of this month. Apparently it has just been switched on. Hope you can get it as well.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Good news worth the wait
0 Ratings