cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
normanmclean
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Went Over Option 1 FUP.....How To Upgrade?

I have received an email this morning informing me that I went over my Option 1 limit of 10gb last month and I will be charged £3 extra on my next bill.

Obviously I don't want this to happen again so would like to upgrade to option 2. I am getting a £3 a month discount off my bill, will this be transfered if I change? I currently have Vision, phone with evening and weekend calls as well as my broadband and would not be adverse to the Sky Sports deal for vision. Would I be able to take up one of the packs advertised on the website?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Went Over Option 1 FUP.....How To Upgrade?

Best thing is to phone up and ask for the Customer Options team. They generally deal with that sort of thing.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

Question YOU need to ask is, where YOU able to monitor your broadband usage?

If you where not, HOW can you know YOU are going over the 10GB limit!

Think about it before giving into charges!

CG

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
Alais
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

I have the same problem. Could you please tell me if it's possible and how to upgrade to the 40GB/month package (I will not be best pleased if it's not possible...). Phoning customer service is always a last resort for obvious reasons.

Many thanks,

Alais

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

you could try sales  08007830056

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings