cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

What a forum ?

This has to rate as the worst forum for navigating ever. The first post I put on here was modified because I compared BT to another service (Am I allowed to say that ?). Bad website. Appaling service. Oh and indians that can't speak proper english.

Good news..................... Just found out my 18 month contract is out Yipeee

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: What a forum ?

Good luck then. 

Guess who manages the community forums for the other ISP's?

I'm sure the format will be familiar to you when you get there...........

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Bt website is not fun to follow or find things but the forum hard to navigate? Only if you cannot read !
If you read forum rules you will see why your post was edited.

This is a customer forum for us to help us lol but it has to have rules. I would say it let's lots vent anger against bt with no editing so very fair if rules are followed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Not fair to blame "the Indians" its my experience that the indian call centre is staffed with highly educated people who take their job seriously and try to provide help... BUT calling BT and getting put through to India is a COMPLETELY FRUSTRATING experience.  This is because they are forced to follow a completely tedious script rather than using their own initiative. No oubt this is so that it is easy to measure their performance.

don't blame "the indians" blame BT's cost cutting measures..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

It's not just the forum! It's everything to do with BT because they do not give a monkeys about their customers as they have the monopoly on providing so called superfast broadband.

Strip them of that monopoly and put all the providers on a level playing field and donot allow BT to use the word British until they improve their customer skills! They are a disgrace. The location of their call centres has got nothing to do with it, it is the fact that senior managers do not give a stuff as long as THEY are raking in money! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Yeah to right i wonder how many customers would leave if the firm was called Indian Telecom ......

0 Ratings