cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jezston
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

What happens to ex-BT customers who kept their email address after the switchover to BT Mail?

Just found out that BT are switching their email hosting back from Yahoo to themselves.

Good, in a way - when they switched to Yahoo I suddenly started getting 10x the spam I used to 😞

However, I haven't been with BT for a very long time, but I kept my btinternet.com email address as I have had it for so long, I've become totally dependent on it.

What happens to me when the switchover occurs? Will I keep my email address? Will the fees change? I can't seem to find any info on this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: What happens to ex-BT customers who kept their email address after the switchover to BT Mail?

did you keep your email address by subscribing to premium mail?  if so you should just continue as you are

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: What happens to ex-BT customers who kept their email address after the switchover to BT Mail?

Erroneous reply - deleted by poster.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings