Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

What is OnLine Live

Go to solution

Typed it into the Search box but didn't bring up what it actually is, does and how you get it !!

Anyone enlighten me please with a simple explanation and pse don't send a Link......

Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PC
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: What is OnLine Live

Go to solution

On Demand Gaming.

from an Email BT sent me recently.-

Broadband OnLive logo
BT logo : bringing it all together

On demand gaming. 
High spec games without all the costly, techie stuff.

Play now

Now you can play high spec, triple-A games on your PC or Mac - instantly. And there's no need for expensive new hardware or fancy technology. We've teamed up with OnLive to bring you an exclusive offer1 on their cloud gaming. 

Try it free for three months 

OnLive's PlayPack gives you a huge range of games to choose from and you can play to your heart's content. 

There's no need to give credit card details and there's no obligation. You just click on the game you want and it's on your screen in seconds. And if you want to carry on after your free trial, all it costs is £6.99 a month. 

Finally, if you want to give yourself a real edge, see if our super responsive BT Infinity is available in your area. 

Play now

OnLive gaming and BT. Gaming as it should be.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for that PC Expert.....it may sound daft to you but is it your Rating Star or mine I click to rate you......I tend to get these things wrong even when it seems obvious....

Thanks

0 Ratings
PC
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@atttim wrote:

Thanks for that PC Expert.....it may sound daft to you but is it your Rating Star or mine I click to rate you......I tend to get these things wrong even when it seems obvious....

Thanks

That was quick... And thank you for my star  Smiley Happy

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings