cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

What is it like to work for BT Group?

Dear Members,

I am doing a research as part of my degree studies and I have chosen BT Group as the best company to work for. From the website I have gathered information about why work for BT, benefits it offers and opportunities for development. I would kindly appreciate some thoughts from BT employees in response to my questions.

1) Your job role:

2) What do you enjoy about your job role?

3) What do you think of BT group?

4) How are you treated as an employee?

5) Any additional comments?

This information will only be used to help me with my project and no names are needed, nor will this information be used for any other purposes.

Appreciate your help very much,

Rozi

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: What is it like to work for BT Group?

This is a customer help customer forum and only BT employees are forum mods so you are unlikely to get any response

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your response. 

Are you able to direct me where to post my request? If not in this forum are there any other ways?

Rozi

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

There is nowhere i can suggest sorry

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for taking your time to answer me.

R

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

As BT employees get BT Broadband I'm sure there are a lot on this forum that could answer your questions. Proving if they were for real would be awkward though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

A BT "technician" located in India...I would imagine...an extremely difficult job.

I heard somewhere that the reason why they are sometimes useless is because they have to read off a script and if they go off of it, they can be in serious trouble if found doing that. I have no idea why but if the "technician" knows what the person is talking about he should tell them how to fix it.

0 Ratings