cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
topguy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

What is the monthly download limit on option 3 unlimited bt broadband

What is the monthly download limit on option 3 BT Broadband and also when does the fair policy plan come into play on this particulat plan
When I spoke to an employee of BT today and they told me it is 100 gig A month I can download up to whereas I read one of the threads on this site said it is 300 gig which answer is right.

Also if you do breach your download allowance are you sllowed down for the rest of the month or for a complete 30 days
Please help me with these answers
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
robo878
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: What is the monthly download limit on option 3 unlimited bt broadband

It's 300GB. Changed a few months ago...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was helpful, please give me a star by clicking the star on the left hand side.

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: What is the monthly download limit on option 3 unlimited bt broadband

@topguy wrote:
What is the monthly download limit on option 3 BT Broadband and also when does the fair policy plan come into play on this particulat plan
When I spoke to an employee of BT today and they told me it is 100 gig A month I can download up to whereas I read one of the threads on this site said it is 300 gig which answer is right.

Also if you do breach your download allowance are you sllowed down for the rest of the month or for a complete 30 days
Please help me with these answers

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Have a look at my shortcuts, option 14a-14c where is was confirmed that the 300GB threshold was increased from 100GB in August 2010 for option 3 folk.

Note that this is a threshold figure, after which your connection is reduced during peak times only for 30 days.

0 Ratings