cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 61 of 62

Re: What on earth is going on with my connection?!

I would agree Tony but why would the Hub start to play up when it didn't prior to the modem being replaced?

The new modem, should it help, is slightly bigger than the previous one and has a black cable and plug whereas the previuos had a white cable and plug.

It's like he's replaced the newer model of modem with the old one as if I recall, the old had a black cable/plug and the new white.

Is that correct mate?

You won't get to ride the racehorse...until you've ridden the mule.... - RogerB 13/04/2010
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 62 of 62

Re: What on earth is going on with my connection?!

@martpu wrote:
I would agree Tony but why would the Hub start to play up when it didn't prior to the modem being replaced?

The new modem, should it help, is slightly bigger than the previous one and has a black cable and plug whereas the previuos had a white cable and plug.

It's like he's replaced the newer model of modem with the old one as if I recall, the old had a black cable/plug and the new white.

Is that correct mate?

My Openreach modem is from July so Should be one of the original ones, black cable and plug. There was talk that the newer ones had white cable and plug

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings