cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

What phase?

Can anyone tell me what phase OR are working on at the moment? I'm waiting patiently for phase 9b. So far no cab, no OR vans, no Nothing!

Please hurry up Open Reach!!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: What phase?

As far as i'm aware, 9b is next year 😞 We are only moving on to 8a at the moment!

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Remember as well that the phases count for nothing!  My cabinet was in Phase 5A and still has not been done.  Also, BT claim to have no control and no knowledge over what will be done when (which makes you wonder why they still give dates to customers and potential customers).  

Good luck in getting Infinity before 2020! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 4

@beefqueen wrote:

Remember as well that the phases count for nothing!  My cabinet was in Phase 5A and still has not been done.  Also, BT claim to have no control and no knowledge over what will be done when (which makes you wonder why they still give dates to customers and potential customers).  

Good luck in getting Infinity before 2020! 

Mine was 6a and has only been upgraded. 

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings