cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 3

What's your favourite App?

Hi Guys

We’ve chatted a bit about social networking sites and Facebook seemed to come out as most popular, now i‘m interested in finding out about your favourite apps!  For those that have a Smartphone – which app is the one you can’t live without?

It could be the new BT FON app which helps you find and connect to Wi-Fi hotspots on the move.  Or maybe it’s the Angry Birds game?  The Talking Tom Cat? or some retro games like Pacman or Frogger?

I was addicted to Angry Birds for a while but have recently discovered Shanghai Mahjong which now takes up a lot of my time!

What would you recommend as your favourite app?

Cheers

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
PeterT
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: What's your favourite App?

Hi Kerry,

I have a smartphone but it doesn't have those applications.

Maybe you ought to say iPhone, if that's what you mean.

Anyway my favourite aplications (on my phone) are: HP42 (the ultimate reverse polish calculator) , Conky (what is my phone doing), WifiEye (where are those hotspots), ssh (control phone from my computer) and Alarmed (enable phone facilities according to my routine). The one I use most is Password Safe (all those passwords I can't remember locked away in a safe with one secure key that I can remember).

Peter.

User Name: Peter T
BT equipment: PSTN Telephone
Devices: N900, 2 x linux netbooks, 2 x linux servers, FRITZ!Box, Samsung Galaxy Tab
0 Ratings
H_Dawg
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: What's your favourite App?

Angry Birds and the BT FON app have recently been released on the android apps store so are available for the HTC Hero.

0 Ratings