cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 25

Re: What year is this? Limited to 2mb, are you kidding!

can you post the stats from your router

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 25

untitled.PNG 

max achievable speed is now 1mbps  😕

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 25

that is no better than initial stats  with your attenuation and a good line I would hope for about 14mb

sorry can I ask you t conenct to test soket and repost your stats  I appreciate you have fitted a MK3 faceplate but this should be best conenction  if stats come back same again then I think you need mod help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 25

how do I go about getting mod help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 25

mods will offer help on the forum by posting a contact us link but need to check stats from test socket are as bad as the rest  don't want engineer visit and problem is your setup so you end up charged £129.99 for callout

0 Ratings