Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Alex2x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Whats going on with this ?

I am currently paying for option 2 Broadband, now am I correct in saying that the 1st February is the start of the month and my usage moniter should be re-set by now..off which it isnt !

and on the Bt page where i can view my data it says on page I have BB option 1, then on the second page it says option 2.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
david84
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Whats going on with this ?

I've got the same problem about the usage monitor as mines hasn't re-set

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

usage monitor shows usage at 23.59 the night before i.e 31 jan

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
rationalzombie
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Yeah, the usage has actually reset. But won't show on the monitor until 23:59 of the 1st
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I helped, then consider clicking the star to the left
Alex2x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Well no.... because it say's I have no usage left as from now until the 28 Feb... so this is yet another typical thing from BT that is nonsence, whast the point of having a usage moniter that deosnt work.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Alex 2x check it again tomorrow when it shows the usage for Feb it always shows the last day of the month on the 1st as you would not know your total usage otherwise