cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Whats the chances

today i checked bt.com/infinity and it says 31st dec for infinity and whats the odds it will change tonight or in the morning? come on get your bets in lol

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Whats the chances

Mine was saying the same thing on Boxing day, I checked this morning and it's now saying that it's available.  Good luck Spear, I know it seems like a random lottery waiting for it to go live.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

@Spear_3108 wrote:

today i checked bt.com/infinity and it says 31st dec for infinity and whats the odds it will change tonight or in the morning? come on get your bets in lol

Don't forget to check the year Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

Hi ---- as well as checking the year, check which airport it is as well - you might need one with a good lounge.-------------------------Good luck to you all. ----------- Michael
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

2011 i have no doubt that i wont see it till 2012 or even 2013

Congrats Dean78 hope it's not like mind ordered and everything then didn't phone to say i couldn't have it waited all day 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Well according to the bt website i can now have infinity lest hope the order goes through ok
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

@Spear_3108 wrote:
Well according to the bt website i can now have infinity lest hope the order goes through ok

I wouldnt rush to place your order for Infinity based on the result of the online checker reporting availability for only one day. Its obvious that not much thought went into the implementation of the checker/database, as once the current day is equal to the scheduled date for availability, the checker merely agree's with this and gives a green light. With no consideration (it is only a program/script) as to the actual status of FTTC in your area i would say wait two weeks.

Happened to me twice, after two weeks of giving a green light, the checker reported Infinity as unavailable with the revised date of when the service was to go live.

0 Ratings