cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

When my first order got cancelled by BT, BT still charge me £14 on that account.

When my first order got cancelled by BT, BT still charge me £14 on that account.

Chatted to BT online chat and phone BT yesterday, the £14 charge still on that first order account which i dont use any service and got cancelled by BT. Phoned BT yesterday they saying this is the BT TV activation fess and cannot be refund. Then I telling them how can you charge me when i dont even have the BT TV Box and charge me for the service I never received.

Also I got my second account which is the second order and going throught correctly and  I using all BT services on that account. Already paid for the BT Tv Activitaiion fee, telling them you want to paid twice for the same service, then they back down and saying they will refund the charge on that first account. Login the first account and check the balance being clear or not. NOOOO, stilll showing the £14 charge outstanding.

If that have affect on my credit score and I will claim damage caused by BT and complaint to Ofcom.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: When my first order got cancelled by BT, BT still charge me £14 on that account.

Hi steven_ling

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings