cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyberfish
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

When will my cabinet be FTTC enabled?

My exchange is now enabled and a number of cabinet's in the area have now been enabled, however according to the December PCP my cabient hasn't even been allocated a phase yet.

TW8 9RN, Isleworth, P75

Is it possible to find out if that has changed in subsequent PCP plans?

This is mainly as I am looking to move ISPs but given my line length my current poor sync speed so I will want to move to FTTC as soon as it is availible and would prefer to not have to move twice!

So if it is at least planned in the next few months; I will probably postpone until then, it not then I might has well move twice.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Aarong
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: When will my cabinet be FTTC enabled?

Hi and welcome to the forum, unfortunately as far as i'm aware nothing additional on the PCP spreadsheet has been published as of yet, unless i've missed it.

I would keep an eye on the checker: www.bt.com/infinity this has the most recent and up to date information in regards as to what is available to you.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
cooper-marsh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: When will my cabinet be FTTC enabled?

Intersted to know.

Can you get Virgin Media?

Only ask because my cabinet has not been upgraded yet a cabinet on the estate over the road and is further from the exchange has been.

the difference is thta they can get all the virgin services and we cannot.

0 Ratings