Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelf
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Where have scheduled recordings gone?

Hi

When I came to look & see what had been recorded last night, one program said "failed to record" and then when I went to scheduled, there is nothing there at all! They are still showing on the program guide. I tried to delete them from the program guide & then set them up again, but there is still nothing in scheduled!

I have turned the box off completely, no difference & I tried a software reset from the maintenance menu, but still nothing. I noticed it had downloaded a new version of the software last night. Could there be a problem with that?

I still have all my recordings, but not sure what to try now - anyone any ideas please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Martin--W
Retired BT Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where have scheduled recordings gone?

Hello @nigelf

Would love to see if I can help with this issue. Would you be able to Private Message me with your contact details and phone number?

Martin.

0 Ratings
Prius_Taxi
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I had this issue over Christmas. I done a soft reset keeping recordings which solved the problem.

The instructions can be found here
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/52169/~/how-do-i-reset-my-youview-box-from-bt%3F
0 Ratings
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Did you get this sorted? Funny i have a Humax FREESAT box and had same issues as you, my FREESAT box has completely failed! no hdd.

I am surprised to see many posts on here for Youview recordings/ remote issues, not good at all. 

0 Ratings