cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delici0us
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Where is my Amazon voucher?

Another day and another post about the missing Amazon vouchers. It would appear that the only competent people employed at BT are the mods on this forum. If one of them could contact me regarding this, I would appreciate it.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Re: Where is my Amazon voucher?

Hi @Delici0us,

Have you claimed your voucher using the link - https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/mobileclaim and if so has the 45 days passed from that claim was submitted?

If the 45 days has passed, you can contact the Voucher Team and they'll be able to chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Delici0us
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hello @PaddyB

45-days have passed and I've also contacted the voucher team, twice, and not been sent a reply. It's all well and good saying the voucher team are "extremely busy" at the moment, but if BT can't envision the high demand their promotional offers will receive, they shouldn't run them. 

I'd also like to contact the mods in regards to getting BT Multiroom activated, which nobody in the call centre or back-office can seem to do because I won't take a secondary box. 

Please help! Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Delici0us and thanks for posting.

I can help with the vouchers and the multi room. Please drop me over an email with your details and we'll take it from there. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Delici0us,

Thanks for taking my call. I've raised a case to get the multi room added if possible. I can see you're in touch with the vouchers team but if you have any problems post back and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Quick update @Delici0us. The multi room order has been placed and should be up and running by tomorrow. Can you check that and let me know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings