Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AngryBird
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Where is my Infinity Broadband ?

I've made a complaint to BT about the engineer or package with new hub not turning up on the 7th of March, i was polite and presumed she'd do what she said - HOWEVER - the woman that rang me back said she'd forward my e-mail to the infinity broadband deparment as my order code wasn't one she recognised - if anyone out there knows what the order code tracking means MYTD044***** or might be MYTD044*****  - maybe I can phone her back and tell her as i have not heard from infinity broadband AT ALL.

During the call the person that renewed my BT contract for 18 months (which is bad enough) and offered the free infinity upgrade as a sweetener - said the average speed I was recieving in my current property was 1 MB so infinity up to 30 MB would be an improovement  for me- so why the **bleep** did they sell me the Vision box earlier in the year that needs at least 4MB to work ?

I AM SICK OF BEING MIS SOLD CRAPPY PRODUCTS AND NOT HAVING CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT CAN FIX THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR! FEEL MY ANGER!!!!!!!!!! I need the web to pacify me, or I will turn into a yobbo.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
MadGamer1988
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Where is my Infinity Broadband ?

Hello there, the order number should start VOL11

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Where is my Infinity Broadband ?

Hi AngryBird,

I would like to take a look at this for you to see what is happening with your order. If you take a look at my profile you will find a link to a "contact us" form. If you fill in your details using that link I will look into this for you. Please make sure to include a link to this thread.

Cheers

Paddy

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings