cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donnywong
Message 1 of 6

Where is ombudsman's contact info online?

I called to complain about billing once and was told to contact the ombudsman's office. Details are to be found on the paper copy of the bill. The customer service rep was unable to give me the details over the phone.

Considering that all of us are being encouraged to move to paperless billing in order to avoid a punitive £1.50/month paper billing fee, BT really ought to put the ombudsman's contact details online so that those of us without paper billing can have access.

A complete search of the BT website failed to turn up any mention of the ombudsman's office or contact details. Please rectify.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Oliver341
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Where is ombudsman's contact info online?

0 Ratings
lilsajade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

if you look up of com on the web it may give yoiu information on how to complain as far as i know that is the body for all telecommuication complaints

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 6

Hello donnywong,

If there's anything I can check for you in relation to your BT account get back to me, will be happy to check it out.

Ta,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Dblox
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Being 'forced' to contact the Ombudsman

Is it a widely used approach to force disatisfied BT customers to have to go to the Ombudsman when they have suffered abysmal service and cannot obtain a sensible level of compensation?

I am currently being 'threatened' with a 'deadlock' letter ...... presumably in the hope that I won't bother pursuing my claim. What kind of way is this to treat your customers? I find BT's approach absolutely abhorent.

Has this kind of thing happened to other people?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Re: Being 'forced' to contact the Ombudsman

this is a 2 year old post and has been dealt with by the forum moderators
0 Ratings