cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

Using an email client is OK but I sign on to my email from various places and computers. Is it too much to expect BT to have a sensible and working migration policy. I don't want to go to their new home page (BT.com) and I don't want all the extra junk just a simple web based log in for email.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 32 of 132

Re: Email log in

It says tjhat the problem is solved. How and where????? this is really annoying.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 132

You do not need to go into the BT home page to get to the email log on page.

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

Either pin it to your favourites menu bar or make it open along with your normal browser start up page.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 132

@meldrew61 wrote:

It says tjhat the problem is solved. How and where????? this is really annoying.

It was marked solved by the original poster.

This thread may help.

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/New-BT-email-log-in-problems/m-p/1055262#M67416

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 132

Thanks for your very helpful reply Keith.  Forgive me, I'm a bit of a newbie on this BT Forum. 

As an existing user how do I get the 'new' BT login page?  I get the login box which you've kindly posted up in your reply but when I go to 'MyBT' the page I see is nothing like the one you show.  It certainly doesn't have a 'hello' message with a drop down box anywhere that I can see.  Mine just says 'Hi' and then my name. 

On the help page I accessed from the new Log In page, why tell people they can stay logged in for 14 days and then make it so ridiculously hard for them to find where they do it?  It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 132

You will not see that until you have been moved over to the new BT mail.

The new login page for existing users, still takes you to Yahoo mail.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 37 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

did anyone get an answer to this? very annoying to have to constantly sign in and out when I am only using my own computer.  And no I don't want to keep the browswer open all day.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 38 of 132

@lesleyj wrote:

did anyone get an answer to this? very annoying to have to constantly sign in and out when I am only using my own computer.  And no I don't want to keep the browswer open all day.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 39 of 132

@lesleyj wrote:

Have a look at this thread, particularly under WEBMAIL in the main link in Message 6.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 40 of 132

Well I have been to the page on the second link and the tick box is not there when I log in. Well done again BT I have been happy with the Yahoo log in page why do we need this change for the better? It is worse and I do not want to have too do a full log in every time.

0 Ratings