cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 71 of 132

Re: how can i stay logged in to my email?

So how do I know when I have been 'fully migrated' ??!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 72 of 132

@lesleyj wrote:

So how do I know when I have been 'fully migrated' ??!

When you no longer see "Yahoo" at the top of your webmail.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 73 of 132

Flippant answer is when you get the "keep me logged in" box but correct answer is when the heading change. See this link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/hub/c/346,502/h/s/?s_cid=con_FURL_help/email

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 74 of 132

THANK YOU. An intelligent answer! I'm on BT Yahoo so that means I'm not fully migrated then? (oh err sounds painful!)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 75 of 132

That's correct. It is in the process of happening but there is no way of knowing, that I am aware of, to find out when you will be migrated. As painfull as it sounds hopefully it will not hurt a bit.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 76 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

I think BT handled this really badly if no one knows when they have been migrated.

When I logged in via the shortcut https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform, it takes me to BT Yahoo mail without problems. When I tried to log in directly on www.bt.yahoo.com, I appear to log in correctly but if I try to access MyBT, it asks for a login again but this time, my login will ALWAYS fails. If I click on the Email instead, it will take me to BT Yahoo mail like before.

It appear to tell me there is an issue with my account but obviously there isn't because my Outlook is still receiving and I am able to send emails. As I mention before I am also able to access my webmail.

So BT! Please clarify for the sake of your users. Remember a lot of us have to log in on the web because we have to do so at least once every 150 days (I do it every month).
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 77 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

@bktyee wrote:

So BT! Please clarify for the sake of your users. Remember a lot of us have to log in on the web because we have to do so at least once every 150 days (I do it every month).

If you access your account using an e-mail client, then that counts as well.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 78 of 132

New BT home page

Hi , Anybody else as frustrated as I am with the new home page layout ? why do we have to keep logging in to get our emails...please BT reinstate the old page !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 79 of 132

Re: New BT home page

Hi garycoomber.

Have you thought about using a mail client and download the mail to your PC, then you can use any page as a home page.

Another alternative is, use any page you want as a home page and bookmark these links or make them favourites.

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform   for email

and

https://www.bt.com/appsyouraccount/public/index.do?siteArea=con.mya  for MyBT

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 132

Email annoyance

Why must I keep logging in to read new email.  I login with my user name and password, read new mail and then move away from the page.  Despite being logged into my bt account the system then demands that I log in again when I next want to check mail. All the while I've remained logged in to my bt account.  Surely it can't be beyond the wit of bt to keep the email log in live! This is very annoying and I'd  like to know if anyone knows why bt have set the new system up in such a silly way.

0 Ratings