cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 132

Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

On the help pages for the new log in arrangements, under 'Saving Time', it says "If you want to save time, use the Email login page and tick the 'keep me logged in box' "

There is no "keep me logged in box"! Maddening.

0 Ratings
131 REPLIES 131
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 132

New BT email log in problems.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems logging in to BT email on the new BT.com site? I can get into the new BT.com site OK, and when I click on the email logo at the top right it asks me to log in again. I log in and get my email inbox, but as soon as I leave the email page I'm asked to log in again the next time I want to get in. This can't be right, as the new site is supposed to make things even easier, not much more laborious and slow!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Guru
Message 2 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

Hi nigelangel1,

At the moment the new BT Login portal which has replaced the Yahoo login portal requires you to login everytime you visit the page.

However this may change once all the BT Retail broadband customers have been migrated to the new BTmail service and platform.

Cheers

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 132

A real pain in the butt. It used tio be simple to browse the net and check emails from time to time. Now you have to log in every time - Why? I have been using the Bt portal so my email adress will not have changed, don't mind having to put in the password but having to re-enter my e-mail address ??? Gamma - to BT and they will have to do a lot lot better.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 132

You can always use an e-mail client instead.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 132

Email log in

I have just been forced to change my home page to bt.com. I have to log in to get my emails and there does not seem to be a button to stay loged on like the old one. do I have to log on each time to check emails

trumble2

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Guru
Message 7 of 132

Re: Email log in

Hi trumble2,

At the moment the new BT Login portal which has replaced the Yahoo login portal requires you to login everytime you visit the page.

However this may change once all the BT Retail broadband customers have been migrated to the new BTmail service and platform.

Cheers

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 132

Re: New BT Log in system

BT's new log-in system has become a nightmare! 

When I log into email, I cannot get into My Account. When I try to read my latest bill, the system does not recognise me even though I check I am using the right username and  password.. Even after I confirm both with BT the **bleep** thing still does not work.

... and now BT is putting the prices up for s ervice that has become incompetent- maybe it is time for me to change ISP after many years with BT..

Frustrated!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

Hi Paul_R,

Thanks for posting. Are you still having this problem? If so an you post a screen shot of the issue you’re seeing and we’ll take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

Same here there is no keep me logged in and very frustrating. Surely this is basic requirement.