cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 91 of 132

Re: Email Login

Thank you Jac (I see I have inadvertrntly posted my "fix" twice on this thread).

I was aware of the 'migration' nullifying my "fix". But until that happens, it's saving me a quite a bit of time.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 92 of 132

I too am fed up with this problem. I have Norton Identity Safe which does save some time, but it is difficult to accept that BT was right introducing effectively an incomplete, less than beta email system. As has been said we pay enough but this is perhaps just another example of profit maximisation at their clients' cost!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 93 of 132

Have you read all of this post and in particular messages 40 and 44 which give an explanation or are you just expressing your frustration at the situation.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 94 of 132

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

I am having this same problem. It is maddening. Whoever designed the new home page for bt yahoo, needs to have their head looked at. It is awful. Clumsy difficult and just infuriating.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 95 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

I am furious with their new page and log in system. I am having the same problems as you are. It is so frustrating.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 96 of 132

It is just infuriating. I am so fed up with bt yahoo now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 97 of 132

I absoloutely agree. It is maddening, infuriating. Who has all this time to waste. They need a new designer.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 98 of 132

@ cozya27 please stop spamming
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 99 of 132

Re: Email log in

Smiley MadSmiley Mad I am so glad it is not only me who thinks this new "BT" log-on is a BIG pain. Every time I read an e-mail, having to re log on. I am looking to change provider if nothing is done by the New Year. BT TAKE NOTE.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 100 of 132

Re: Email log in

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators posts made here do not go directly to BT once the transfer to BT Mail is complete then the log in details will be able to be saved as before
0 Ratings