cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 132

Re: Email log in

Just before I logged in under the 'new improved!!' system, I clicked on 'Help'. A way down the page it referred to a 'stay logged in box' which would enable the user to remain logged in for 14 days. All very good - but can I find the bloomin' box I need to tick? Heck No.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 132

Re: Email log in

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/

use that instead of bt.com homepage

it the nearest to what it was and you can still log in
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 132

Re: Email Login

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/

use that instead of bthome, its the nearest to btyahoo I could find
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 132

Hi Potty Person

I know this is a customer help forum, however I would hope that the moderators would pick the request up and pass on to whoever can make this happen. Hence me, "as a customer",  writing my post as many other customers do.

So to any moderators, please pick up the request and pass back to BT.

Thanks

M

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 132

Thank you Darren. I hope your a BT employee because if not you should be 😉 This will do nicely until i am moved to the CP platform where as I keep gettig reminded I will have the " keep me logged in" option, not that knowing this is of much use to me today.

However thanks to you I now no longer have to keep logging in everytime I want to access email 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 26 of 132

@callmem wrote:

Hi Potty Person

I know this is a customer help forum, however I would hope that the moderators would pick the request up and pass on to whoever can make this happen. Hence me, "as a customer",  writing my post as many other customers do.

So to any moderators, please pick up the request and pass back to BT.M

I think you are referring to the post from john46. I guess he posted because part of you reply to me was couched in terms that appeared to be directed at BT. He was just pointing out that the forum is not a reliable way of contacting them; clearly, various people in the company keep an eye on what's going on here but there's no guarantee that any particular contribution will be taken on board.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 132

Re: New BT email log in problems.

I did post a quick reply yesterday but it seems to have 'disappeared'!

Before I went through the now laborious process of logging in repeatedly to view my emails, I clicked the 'Help' button.  There is an item on this page that talks about clicking a box which enables the user to stay logged in for 14 days.  I have searched but so far can't find the wretched box in order to tick it.

What a ridiculous state of affairs.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 132

Its on the new login page for BT Mail, but not on the old one for existing users.

The new BT Mail and calendar

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 29 of 132

Hi, I have the same issue...how frustrating is this? Surely there must be a way of staying logged in or at the very least keeping the email address saved and just entering the password. Has anybody found a solution yet?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 30 of 132

@Edicot wrote:

Hi, I have the same issue...how frustrating is this? Surely there must be a way of staying logged in or at the very least keeping the email address saved and just entering the password. Has anybody found a solution yet?

Didn't you read the post immediately before yours? Bear in mind that migration to the new email service is work only just in progress and not all customers will see the same developments at the same time. I can't see any of the new stuff yet but I'm not at all frustrated, largely because I do the sensible thing - use an email client.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings