Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StewartM
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Where is......

@DS

Finally got my message acknowleged:

This response was on the forum e-mail system (and not my personal one as requested), but I need my sign on details to access!! So not been deleted just yet.

I am happy for my posts to remain but would loke my personal details removed.

Stewart
0 Ratings
StewartM
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Oh. seems my message got edited! Not sure why?

Stewart
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 13 of 13

Glad you got our response, StewartM.  When your request has been completed, we will email you confirmation.

Just for everyone’s info, personal information (such as email address) can be removed upon request, but the content a user contributes remains public and available to users.  The reason for this is exactly as DS and others have mentioned: it would make many threads confusing and unreadable should multiple posts be removed from the middle of conversations (potentially long after they were written).  Our terms of use, which users agree to when they register, make it possible to keep this content on the community for the benefit of all users.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings