cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GeoffBland
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Where's the support number for BT Infinity on the BT Website?

Go to solution

In absolute desperation I've decided I need to call the BT support again and go through their pointless scripts - hopefully I can stay sane.

But I can't find the support number for BT Infinity anywhere on the BT web site - there's lots of pages promoting great fantastic 24/7 etc support but there doesn't seem to be a single way of contacting support?

Does anyone know where the elusive support web page is with the actual number to call on?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Rottie
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where's the support number for BT Infinity on the BT Website?

Go to solution

@GeoffBland wrote:

In absolute desperation I've decided I need to call the BT support again and go through their pointless scripts - hopefully I can stay sane.

But I can't find the support number for BT Infinity anywhere on the BT web site - there's lots of pages promoting great fantastic 24/7 etc support but there doesn't seem to be a single way of contacting support?

Does anyone know where the elusive support web page is with the actual number to call on?

Hi there,

I've done a quick google search for you, which didn't give me any web links with the phone number, but looking through my phonebook on my phone, the BT Infinity technical support number is 0800 111 4567.

I hope this info helps. 😄

0 Ratings
Soulvache
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I know that the number quoted above by Rottie is the one I've used previously for BT BB queries.

I'm not (yet) on Infinity, but doubt that they would have a separate team if they struggle with the one they have already! Smiley Very Happy

=======================================
If you found my post helpful, please give Kudos on the left!
=======================================
GeoffBland
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks! I'll give that number a try.

Strange that the number for support can't be found on the BT website - almost as if they are ashamed of it 😛

Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution