Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paperfree123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Which BT dept do I need to contact?

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct place for my query but I've tried the BT maze and my query doesn't fit any template and I signed up to BT Infinity 18 months ago online and I can't find any paperwork re the T&Cs so here's hoping some kind soul on here can direct me 🙂 

My 18 month BT Infinity contract expires on 22 November. I've been happy overall with the service but I cannot tie myself into another 18 months so is there no alternative but to cancel the service? Do I have to give BT 30 days' notice? Which dept do I have to contact?

Thank you for your time.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NorthstaNder
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Which BT dept do I need to contact?

Not sure what dept you need to contact, but if it's anything like a mobile phone contract your service will continue after the 18 months is up. 

It just means you're no longer tied into the contract and you're free to look around, and only have to get a mac from BT to leave. But if you're happy with your speeds and service you could carry on indefintely. 

ryant704
Guru
Message 3 of 5

Not really looked at the contract but if it's the same BT Total brand you can continue on a monthly based contract.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

You may well be auto re-contracted others on the forum have reported this.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

once you have completed the 18 months it then becomes a rolling monthly contract