cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Who do we trust ?

In a nutshell BT cancelled our broadband without our knowledge and disconnected us. We are having terrible problems getting Infinity or any connection reinstated despite promised of expedition. Been a week of broken promises. What can we do. Getting nowhere.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Who do we trust ?

What was the cancellation reasons?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

They are unknown. An error by BT.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

If this was me, I would be getting confirmation to the disconnection in writing, and then making a nuisance of myself until it's reconnected.

It it's an error by BT, then they should be righting their wrongs with impeccable timings.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@v8growl wrote:

If this was me, I would be getting confirmation to the disconnection in writing, and then making a nuisance of myself until it's reconnected.

It it's an error by BT, then they should be righting their wrongs with impeccable timings.

This is BT we're talking about.  They are more likely to send out a bill for early cancellation.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Yes. £30 we have been charged. Been in touch with BT again and yesterday's promise was not acted upon so another person this time in Blackburn has put in a request for us to be connected on Friday. We ate not holding our breath. If we are not connected then we are leaving BT for good.
0 Ratings