cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronin22
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 81

Re: Who else is happy with BT?

Good news bt call centres are pulling out of INDIA.

Bad news they are going to AFRICA.

so just why is it the uk unions are happy with this cheap labour while putting their own UK members on the dole.

Something is not right. Smiley Mad

ronin22Smiley Happy

In the end we will all be star dust.
Then start all over again.
0 Ratings
johnwordswu369
Beginner
Message 22 of 81

i am satisified with the BT very much .i have been using it for almost two years

there is never something wrong with it .everything goes well

very convenient and useful

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 81

I'm not, I think BT as a company are incompetent.

my BB contract ended in June 2010 and BT were told not to put be on another 12 month contract as I was leaving them as soon as the 40mb service was available in our area. I ended up leaving on 8th Oct and just got my latest bill and guess what they have charged me £47.40 cancellation fees.

This they have done, even though it is plastered all over my account no cancellation charges to be paid due to BT's error in Feb 2010 for charging the incorrect fees for my BB (charged me more than what i should have been paying), and that I was leaving them after June 2010 once my current contract had ended.

So another complaint will be raised to BT...

0 Ratings
Donaldduck
Message 24 of 81

Hello

I'm here to agree with everything you said about bt, I'm new on here as well so don't know how to go on yet, but its great to get a call from someone who actually helps with a roblem. And the seed difference from my old is is staggering

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 81

..............................just wanted to say that I`m still happy with BT Smiley Wink

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
ronin22
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 81

"BT? Excellent chaps, fine communications."

0 Ratings
5hownewsday
Beginner
Message 27 of 81

i am satisified with BT very much after 3 years of use of course there were ever some problems with BT ,but that doesn't matter i will continue to support it

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Soulvache
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 81

I am moving back to BT, as I just cannot get the same level of service elsewhere.

There are really two parts to this initial question:

1. Are you happy with the service and infrastructure?
2. Are you happy with Support and Customer Service?

I've been in the internet game for quite a while and was involved in campaigning in the village to have DSL installed at the exchange back in 2003.

I've been with numerous ISPs; some using the BT network, others fully LLU'd (we won't go there), but I have genuinely never had the use of services like BT's. Their network is fantastic and they do have so much potential but I do agree that their CS approach does lack. It is a shame to see, because spending more money on keeping the customer happy would pay dividends for them with regard to reputation. I think a step back is needed by those in authority at BT. After all, since the loss of the monopoly, surely BT should be wanting people not to vote with their feet?

Just my thought!

Kyle
=======================================
If you found my post helpful, please give Kudos on the left!
=======================================
Tags (4)
0 Ratings
Brummagemartin
Contributor
Message 29 of 81

BT wont upgrade to there faster "up to 20mb" speed and my line does surport it.

Because I don't pay by Direct debit,this is BT policy if you don't pay by DD,this is how BT treat a customer who been with them for 25 years

I'm now looking for another ISP........................

0 Ratings
ronin22
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 81

DD is the way foward and the way to pay all your bills on time, like BT other companies give rewards for DD-my power company has just given me another £100 just for paying by DD, they do this every year.

as for changing ISP good luck with that and their rented from BT old COPPER WIRES.

As for virgin its DD like most.

sleep sound knowing DD is taking care of your bills, I do as ALL my bills are paid DD.

RONIN22Smiley Happy

0 Ratings