cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aa1526
Message 1 of 2

Why are BT ignoring all the calls I have made to sort out my account!!!!!

Then end of last year I changed from BT Total Broadband to BT Infinity Broadband. I had previously had Option 3 calls with BT Total Broadband  and was very happy to keep this on. I told BT Option 3 calls had to continue  on a 24 hour basis or I would not take Infinity as I use my phone a lot for calls to the Irish Republic. They told me there was definitely no other costs involved and nothing would change in our plan it would all stay the same and I would not loose my Option 3 calls if I took out Infinity Broadband.

I have been receiving bills for extra charges for Infinity Broadband since it was installed as I have lost my Option 3. I have tried in vain to get this sorted out. I spent 2 hours on Sunday 19 February going from one person to another in a call centre in India. I was left hanging on by them each time, saying they were going to put me through to a supervisor, when all they had done was cut me off to get rid of me. Eventually I got through to a nice girl and she took all the details and agreed with me, "why would I want to leave Option 3 for to have to start paying extra for my calls when I had been using this for years and was very happy with it". She had agreed to re-instate our option 3 along with Infinity and refund the difference to our account in our March Bill.   Our March Bill has arrived and nothing has been done to reinstate Option 3 or refund the charges.

I am so furious at this really bad service, I have a (sick) sister in a home in the Irish republic and I need to be in contact with her on a daily basis.  BT must record your phone calls, so you could listen back to our conversation for this Infinity changeover. This sort of customer service is just not acceptable.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why are BT ignoring all the calls I have made to sort out my account!!!!!

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings