cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrsyardbroom
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Why can't BT get the bills right?

Every time I get a BT bill there's a problem and it's been happening ever since I took out a broadband package.   I am so fed up with trying to get through to them on busy phone lines all the time to sort out the problems.

Last year they cancelled my monthly payment plan and insisted that I'd never paid monthly!  I've been paying that way for years and I have the records to prove it. I had a real struggle to get them to put me back on the monthly payments and I was told that there was no such option available!   

Now they're saying that I have to pay for Choose to Refuse even though I asked them to cancel it last year.  The operator said he would cancel for me but he either forgot or made a mistake.  Now I've been told that I didn't make the call and I'm made to feel like a liar.  I can't take any more of this.  When the contract finishes I'm going with Sky.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
violetrose
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why can't BT get the bills right?

I feel your pain,the people on the phone lines are either useless,rude or if you're really lucky they will be both

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why can't BT get the bills right?

@mrsyardbroom wrote:

Every time I get a BT bill there's a problem and it's been happening ever since I took out a broadband package.   I am so fed up with trying to get through to them on busy phone lines all the time to sort out the problems.

Last year they cancelled my monthly payment plan and insisted that I'd never paid monthly!  I've been paying that way for years and I have the records to prove it. I had a real struggle to get them to put me back on the monthly payments and I was told that there was no such option available!   

Now they're saying that I have to pay for Choose to Refuse even though I asked them to cancel it last year.  The operator said he would cancel for me but he either forgot or made a mistake.  Now I've been told that I didn't make the call and I'm made to feel like a liar.  I can't take any more of this.  When the contract finishes I'm going with Sky.

Hi,

If you fill in this form: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 with a link back to your post for ref, the mods will get back to you. It can take up to 3 days ( sometimes longer in busy periods), and they will contact you direct via phone or email.

The mods should be able to sort something out for you.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings