cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
traymca
Message 1 of 4

Why can't I see anywhere clearly when my contract ends in My BT etc?

I am trying to find out when my current contract ends but of course this isn't clearly displayed in my BT and the online chat reps are all busy - why can't this information be clearly displayed on the my account section?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why can't I see anywhere clearly when my contract ends in My BT etc?

I don't know - but it never has been.  The choices are either phone or live chat.

0 Ratings
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

I totally agree with traymca that it should be shown in My BT, perhaps BT should be pressed on this.  My BT cannot even show the Anytime Call Package which seem ridiculous.  It shows the Weekend Package but states that they are working on showing the Anytime Package in the future.  I know some good programmers who can fix this for them quickly!                      

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@traymca wrote:

I am trying to find out when my current contract ends but of course this isn't clearly displayed in my BT and the online chat reps are all busy - why can't this information be clearly displayed on the my account section?

It is extremely easy to get this information via Live Chat. Once connected , just ask them when your Broadband?infinity contract expires and they will tell you.

I have done this on 2 occasions with no trouble.

Also not had to wait more than a minute for the Live Chat connection to begin.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings