cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Why cant you ever seem to speak to someone ?

HI 

was really wondering why is it so hard to speak to someone to discuss having an extension to paying my bill ??? 

i have searched the BT website and all i can find is call this automated number to pay your bill,  or the info that you can have longer to pay if you set up a direct debit!!!

if i have missed the number that i can call i will apologise but i find this so stressful that it is hard just to speak to someone these days !!!

All i wanted to discuss is that can i pay min of £10 on this coming Tuesday and then the some more the Friday of that week and then the finish the bill the bill on the Tuesday after that if i needed to

if someone could help that would be great 🙂  as getting frustrated with the whole service and expense from BT 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why cant you ever seem to speak to someone ?

could try live chat.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

i have tried this but it keeps on crashing hence why i posted in here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all post are read.

If your problem cannot be resolved here, then your problem can be passed on to the UK based, BT Care team.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Try ringing 150 and select option 1, then option 2, then option 4, then option 3.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings