cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSB1980
Contributor
Message 61 of 66

Re: Why do BT not offer Sky Sports in HD?

@MJH62 wrote:

@JSB1980 wrote:

@scointer wrote:
Can you record Sky Sports channels through Apple TV (via NowTV).

No. Sky Sports on Now is live only, there is no recording or on-demand

And its not full HD!

True, though from my experience of using Sports and Entertainment passes (the Movies one I used via the BT Box) via a Roku streaming stick, the 720p resolution is actually very good in my opinion, and seems to get a lot of bad press on the Internet, unfairly, I think.

My one gripe with Now is that at certain times, buffering could be a problem, even with an Infinity connection. Some users have complained of picture judder, particularly when watching sport, but I must say I've had no such issues.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 62 of 66

Olgitnorm thats a thought I could just take Sky Sports 1. For I know Sky Sports 2 at times when its full of cricket I would not watch the channel.

I will see nearer the time when im due to renew my contracts come February.

I also never tane the Sky Movies bolt on as thought I would not watch the channels enough and felt that Netflix was much better value.

Darren

0 Ratings
olgitnorm
Contributor
Message 63 of 66

Ney you know the sky bolt on is only a monthly contract?  so if you want it now no need to wait until you renew your contract in February.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 64 of 66

Never know that olgitnorm. I will think about adding Sky Sports 1. I dont think I will get Sky Sports 2 for the reasons I have said above.

Darren

0 Ratings
Bond_1337
Aspiring Contributor
Message 65 of 66

Awesome Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
olgitnorm
Contributor
Message 66 of 66

Check out picture quality on game currently on sky1 HD, it's pretty good, has occasional sound glitches which is hopefully only teething problem.....it's not a bad game either!!

0 Ratings