Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandyfeet
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Why do I have to start a new contract??

Go to solution
Just decided to upgrade my £10 p/m mobile plan to the £20 p/m one as its a better deal. Nowhere in the terms and conditions could I see that it states a new 12 contract is to be started, so agreed to it. For an email saying the new plan will start on 15th September and will be for 12 months????? No thanks!! I want to cancel but now can I find the cancellation form on the BT site???!!! Driving myself insane!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why do I have to start a new contract??

Go to solution

BT only except cancellations by phone   any thing you change will start a new contract that is normal  with any thing

0 Ratings
Sandyfeet
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
I only asked because it says one the received email following the sign up "if you wish to cancel please contact us or complete an online form whic you will find on bt.com"..... Nowhere.
An thought it might have been like a tv subscription contract... Understandable. I'll ell them tomorrow. Ta
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

For information, the minimum period renewal is covered in para 29.2 of the BT Mobile T&C.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Sandyfeet
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Definately not the copy of t&c's attached to the email I received. But no bother, Upgrade already cancelled.
0 Ratings