cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Why do you have to go through Broadband queries to ask about BTinternet.com mail issues?

I have been having problems with my btinternet.com account that I access through Yahoo webmail and seem to be passed from pillar to post between the two. It isn't helped by the fact that it is virtually impossible to find answers to questions about btinternet.com because they are listed under Broadband.  I don't have questions about Broadband I have questions about Webmail - please can't you separate these?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why do you have to go through Broadband queries to ask about BTinternet.com mail issues?

This is a BT user customer forum so messages do not go to BT, however there are a number of webmail experts here, so if you explain your problem, I am sure you will get plenty of help Smiley Happy

Please don`t post any personal details, just a description of the problem. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Re: Why do you have to go through Broadband queries to ask about BTinternet.com mail issues?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@HampshireLady wrote:

I have been having problems with my btinternet.com account that I access through Yahoo webmail and seem to be passed from pillar to post between the two. It isn't helped by the fact that it is virtually impossible to find answers to questions about btinternet.com because they are listed under Broadband.  I don't have questions about Broadband I have questions about Webmail - please can't you separate these?

There's a board in these forums entitled "Forum Guidance & Ideas". You'll probably get more response if you post your suggestion there.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings