Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 14

Re: Why does BT hate its customers?

CJT80 wrote:

I believe (and don't quote me on this :P) that BT say they are bringing a large number of their call centre operations back to the UK.

Correct. Last September, BT announced their intention bring at least 80% of customer service traffic back to the UK by the end of 2016. I've not noticed any update to that in the last year and there's no obvious sign of any change so far.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 14

I wonder if they are focusing more on their live chat system as when ever I go on the BT site a pop up comes up saying if I need any help

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 14

@Alwaysangry, welcome to the modern world! It's called Capitalism, you'd have to go back to the 1950's to have the kind of world you want. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee, this is 2016 not 1956. If you want change, set up your own ethically run company, what do you expect, everything to be fair and everyone to love each other? That's never going to happen.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

I for one would be happy to pay a little more for excellent customer services, but it's just a thing of the past !!
0 Ratings