Earlier in the year I spent several days trying to get BT Text working again and eventually I started receiving and sending messages OK.
About a week ago I was sent a text message and never received it. I sent several test messages to my mobile and they were received but text messages to my landline phone were not received. I think they started working after I re-registered several times.
Again today I sent a text message to someone, they sent me a couple of replies before realising that I might not have received them so rang me up. I had not received them and the worrying thing is the sender has nothing to indicate that the text message was not received.
This makes the BT Text service not reliable enough to be used.