cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Why moved?

I posted a lengthy message regarding my difficulties with my Inifinty order.  The Moderator has moved it to the "Billing" section.  Can you move it back?  My problem is not a billing issue but an installation problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why moved?

I think it was moved to the billing/ packages board as it is a problem getting your infinity package installed and this board is for problems with your connection after you have infinity installed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the reply but I posted my issue here as it is almost identical to "Another Infinity postponed" which is on this board and talks about order and installation problems.  Can you move me back?

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Your post is on the correct board and will get replies

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

your other post on the billing board has been picked up by one of the forum mods if you reply to their contact link they will help you with your problem
0 Ratings